Browse 450 exhibitors, sample seasonal food and drink and attend a demonstration led by a chef such as Paul Hollywood or Tom Kerridge
You save: £0.00
- One, two, three or four afternoon general admission tickets to BBC Good Food Show Winter
- When: 29 November and 2 December, midday – 5 p.m. | 30 November, midday – 6 p.m.
- Where: NEC, North Avenue, Birmingham
- Door time: midday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- £12 for one (1) general admission ticket
- £24 for two (2) general admission tickets
- £36 for three (3) general admission tickets
- £48 for four (4) general admission tickets
BBC Good Food Show Winter
Festive cheer abounds as BBC Good Food Show Winter arrives at The NEC. An array of exhibitors showcase their exciting products, from speciality market goods to cakes and drinks. Visitors may opt to book a seat in the Big Kitchen for an extra charge to watch demonstrations held by chefs such as Paul Hollywood, Mary Berry and Michel Roux Jr.
Terms and Conditions
Validity: Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required online, please visit https://bit.ly/2PbAtmj (29 November), https://bit.ly/2MfcHrD (30 November) or https://bit.ly/2PbAuqj (2 December). Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Entry from midday. The deal does not include Big Kitchen entry. Children age 0-5 are free every day and must sit on an adult’s lap in the Big Kitchen. However, if a seat is required, a Big Kitchen ticket must be purchased. Children aged 6-17 are charged at the concessionary child rate, please see website for details. Free child tickets cannot be purchased in advance, please collect from the Box Office or Show entrance on the day. Step-free access available.