Customers can enhance their natural features, as well as improve tone and firmness with a dermal filler applied to the eye hollows
You save: £371.00
- £229 for a tear trough (eye hollows) dermal filler treatment (62% off)
What is a tear trough dermal filler?
Tear trough is the facial area between the upper cheek and the lower eyelid. This procedure is designed to revitalise, soften, smoothen and brighten the skin.
- Aims to reduce dark circles caused by the shadowing effect
- Lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- Includes aftercare information to take away after treatment
- Includes numbing cream applied prior to treatment
- Features up to 1.5ml of Restylane or Juvederm dermal filler to help target eye bags
Terms and Conditions
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person. may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 02083711949; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Consultation required before treatment can be administered; full refund if found unsuitable. Valid only on the eye hollows – between the upper cheek and the lower eyelid. Product used: up to 1.5ml of Restylane or Juvederm dermal filler. Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive surgery. Patients on immunosuppressive therapy must use it with caution. Patients who are using products that can prolong bleeding such as aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and warfarin may experience increased bruising or bleeding at treatment sites. Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and those with bleeding disorders, allergies to contents, and keloid scarring. Valid Mon-Tue and Thu-Fri 10am-6pm, Wed and Sat 10am-9pm. Verified using our merchant’s website on 19 Apr 2017.