Add colour to beds, borders, containers and window boxes from February to June with these colourful flowers
You save: £0.00
- Collection of winter hardy bedding plants
- Collection includes a mix of Bellis, Polyanthus, Primula, Sweet William, Wallflower, Pansy and Viola
- Lucky dip mix; assorted varieties
- Once established will flower between February to June
- Plants supplied as plug plants, for best garden performance grow on for a few weeks before planting out
- Please note: varieties supplied may vary from those illustrated
- Position in full sun, sun or semi-shade
- Full planting and aftercare instructions supplied
- Pot up plug tray plants and grow them on in bright, frost-free conditions
- When plugs are fully rooted into their pots, acclimatise them to outdoor conditions over 7 to 10 days and transplant into beds, borders and patio containers
- Plant winter bedding plants in fertile, well-drained soil in full sun or semi-shade
- Can be toxic to pets
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Terms and Conditions
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.